Sunday, March 23, 2014

TO DO LIST

I had this misconception that nowadays, with virtually everything accessible throughout the web, organizing a trip to an unknown part of our planet would be easier...

Reality is, some inescapable paperwork and medical necessities always end up slowing things down. I find this good as it provides me with some time to enjoy the preparation of my trip. Currently in the planning phase, I started establishing my priorities in order to materialize my volunteering project.

So far, here are the essentials to my TO DO LIST:
  1. Naturally, regaining mobility and health were on top of my priorities.
  2. Internet access and data storage for the project elaboration. My computer having rendered his soul last October, shopping for and purchasing a new computer and external hard drive became kind of urgent.
  3. Share my project with my family and friends. Again, circumstances have given me the little push I needed to explore and understand this unknown world of blogging and Facebook-ing....
  4. Establish my itinerary in order to identify imperatives such as VISAs, Passport renewal, Vaccines... needing completion.
  5. Evaluate the required budget.
  6. And finally, get ready and go. At this point I hope I will have sell my car and identify what to include in my backpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment